Eligibility and Redemption MBA credit vouchers (“Credits”). Credits are issued by Michael’s Badminton Academy & Sports Sdn Bhd (“MBA”). To redeem a Credit, you will need access to the internet, and you will need to qualify for, and have or create a MBA Payments account for the jurisdiction specified in these terms. Credits must be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible products on https:// www.mba101badminton.com. Purchases are deducted from Credit balance. Any unused Credit balance will remain in the recipient’s Credit balance when redeemed.
Limitations The Credit Vouchers may be used for online booking only. The Credit Voucher is not redeemable for cash or other cards, is not reloadable or refundable, cannot be combined by you with other non-credit balances in your MBA Payments account, and cannot be resold, exchanged or transferred for value, except as required by law. If you have insufficient Credit balance to pay for an item on MBA, you may use a credit or debit card to purchase so that you may complete your payment for that item. You may use a different form of payment altogether to purchase the item. Once Credit Voucher is purchased, the risk of loss and title for the Credit Voucher passes to the purchaser, as applicable. MBA disclaims all express or implied warranties as to the Credit Vouchers and MBA. These Credit Vouchers terms may be subject to change in our sole discretion subject to applicable law.
Expiration Expiration dates apply to these Credit Vouchers.
Fraud MBA is not responsible if a Credit Voucher is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission. MBA will have the right to close customer accounts and bill alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Credit Voucher is redeemed and/or used to make purchases with MBA.
Limitation of Liability MBA makes no express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, on the Credit Voucher. In the event a Credit Voucher is non-functional, your sole remedy and MBA’s sole liability will be the replacement of such Credit Voucher, subject to applicable law.
LIABILITY & MEDICAL RELEASE
Liability Release and Express Assumption of Risk Waiver
• I/We hereby affirm that I have been advised & thoroughly informed of the inherent hazards of this activity.
• I/We understand and agree that neither MBA, nor any of their respective shareholders, directors, employees, officers, agents or assigns, (hereinafter referred to as “Release Parties”) may be held liable or responsible in any way for any injury, death or other damages to me/us or my/our family, heirs or assigns that may occur as a result of my/our participation in this activity or as a result of the negligence of any party, including the Released Parties, whether passive or active.
• In consideration of being allowed to participate in this activity. I/We hereby personally assume all risk in connection thereof for any harm, injury or damage that may befall me/us while I/We am/are participating in the said activity, including all risk connected therewith, whether foreseen or unforeseen.
• I/We further save and hold harmless the Released Parties from any claim or lawsuit by me/us, my/our family, estate, heirs or assigns, arising out of my/our participation in this activity including both claim arising during this activity or after I/We complete the activity.
• I/We also understand that this activity is physically strenuous and that I/We will be exerting myself/ourselves during the said activity and that I/We am/are injured as a result of a heart attack, panic, hyperventilation, etc, that I/We expressly assume the risk of said injuries and that I/We will not hold the above-listed individuals or companies responsible for the same.
• I/We hereby grant MBA, their licensees and contractees including photographers, television and motion picture companies, their affiliates and subsidiaries, full television and motion picture rights including authority to film or videotape me/us during matches, narratives, personal interviews, or comment thereon for any and all commercial, news or other purposes together with the right to transfer or grant their rights to others, all without remuneration or compensation to me/us whatsoever.
• I/We, by enrolling and sharing any personal information for accessing products, services, or participating in programs, events, talks, demonstrations, or other activities organized by the Event Host and its Sponsors, hereby explicitly grant permission for MBA, Event Host and Sponsors to collect, analyze, collate, share, disclose to third parties, sell, or otherwise utilize my/our personal information at their sole discretion. This includes, but is not limited to, purposes related to program development, planning, fundraising, and any other activities that support their functions.
• I/We understand and accept that the any personal information provided by me/us for event participation may be utilized as described above without any liability on the part of MBA, Event Host or Sponsors.
• I/We further state that I/We am/are of lawful age and legally competent to sign this liability and release or that I/We have acquired the written consent of my /our parent or guardian.
• I/We understand that the terms herein are contractual and not a mere recital and that I/We have signed this document of my/our own free act.
• It is the intention of the registered participant by this instrument to exempt and release MBA, and all related entities as defined above, from all liability or responsibility whatsoever for personal injury, property damage or wrongful death however caused, including but not limited to, the negligence of the Release Parties, whether passive or active.
Medical Release and Authorisation
I/We, hereby authorise the diagnosis and treatment by a qualified and licensed medical professional, of myself /ourselves, in the event of a medical emergency, which in the opinion of the attending medical professional, requires immediate attention to prevent further endangerment of the myself /ourselves, physical disfigurement, physical impairment, or other undue pain, suffering or discomfort, if delayed. Permission is hereby granted to the attending physician to proceed with any medical or minor surgical treatment, x-ray examination and immunisations for myself /ourselves. In the event of an emergency arising out of serious illness, the need for major surgery, or significant accidental injury, I understand that every attempt will be made by the attending physician to contact me in the most expeditious way possible. This authorisation is granted only after a reasonable effort has been made to reach me. Permission is also granted to the MBA and its affiliates including Directors, Coaches to provide the needed emergency treatment prior to myself /ourselves admission to the medical facility. Release authorised on the dates and/or duration of the registered season. This release is authorised and executed of my/our own free will, with the sole purpose of authorising medical treatment under emergency circumstances to protect life and limb of myself /ourselves.
Phone: +6012 – 969 8101
Dewan Badminton MBA,
Multi Storey Car Park,
Level RF, Jalan BP 7/11,
Bandar Bukit Puchong, 47120 Puchong, Selangor