MBA Junior Team Challenge Cup 2017 is BACK!
DOWNLOAD >> REGISTRATION FORM <<
complete the form and submit to "email@example.com"
Michael's Badminton Academy @ Bukit Puchong, Dewan Badminton MBA, Level RF, Jalan BP 7/11, Bandar Bukit Puchong, 47100 Puchong.
Date : 9th - 10th December 2017
Time: 9am onwards
Closing Date : 1st December 2017
Category: U12, U15
Team competition consisting of 3 game match with the composition as following :-
i ) Boy Singles
ii) Boy Doubles
iii) Mixed Doubles
Each team shall consist as follow:
Team Manager: 1 person
Players: a minimum 4 boy and 1 girl, with a maximum of 5 boy and 2 girl.
ENTRY FEE (inc. GST) - RM350
Each participant will be entitled to 1 complimentary player kits.
Includes 1 Limited Edition Event T-Shirt, Certificate of Participation, Goodie Bag.
* The Organiser reserves the right to cancel any of the above events and/or reduce the prize should the entries be deemed insufficient less than 16 entries.
• Preliminary rounds at 1 game x 30 points with no deuce, and change ends when one side reaches 15 points.
• All semi-finals & finals will be played best of 3, rally point scoring system to 21. Should entries be less than 16 entries, semi league system will be use.
• Should a team give a walkover at any stage in the preliminary round, the team will be considered to have withdrawn from the tournament
• All semi-finals & finals, 2 courts will be used for any 2 matches concurrently. If one team won 2 games, the team will be considered as winner instantly.
• All Age calculations are based on the I.C/Passport. (e.g. 2017-2005 = 12 years old).
• A max of 1 State Player is allowed to represent one team only.
• Each player is allowed to represent one team and play for one event only.
• Only teams who register and pay entry fees before the closing date for entries will be accepted and qualify.
• Any team that fails to comply with the conditions for participation will not be accepted.
• Maximum entries for all competition categories shall be capped at 32 each. Should there be overwhelming response, the Organiser reserves the right to accept more than 32 entries for each category.
• Team managers must report 15 minutes before their scheduled time of play. 10 minutes default rule applies.
• Players line up must be submitted to the Honorary Referee 30 minutes before the game and once confirmed, may not be altered under any circustances whatsoever.
• All appeals/protests must be submitted in writing by the player(s) or team official(s), thirty (30) minutes after the match to the Honorary Referee. Such appeals/protests must be accompanied by a fee RM200 which is REFUNDABLE only if the appeals/protests are upheld,
otherwise it will be forfeited. The decision of the Jury of Appeal is final.
• The Umpire's decision shall be final on all points of fact which he/she is responsible.
• The Referee's decision shall be final on all points of law and there shall be no appeal.
• The Organiser reserves the right to change the match of any rule, entry requirements, conditions of competition, draw and schedule at the last moment under unavoidable circumstances without prior notice.
• The Organiser reserves the exclusive right to change, amend, delete or add on these Rules & Regulations without any prior notice.